9/26/12

phobias

While the advent of Pinterest has brought fourth a slew of inspiration + new DIYs to try, it has also created a bit of anxiety for me. What sort of persona are my pins + boards portraying? Should I second guess pinning this image? The list goes on + on, but I think I have "pin-pointed" my top Pinterest phobias:

1. Fear of Being a Bridezilla
Honestly, I think I'm on the low end of this spectrum. I rarely pin things wedding related, but I do always feel a bit funny pinning things wedding related. I do have a boyfriend, but I've never been one to want to run to the alter.

2. Fear of Being a Fatty
So what if I pinned the recipe for eggless cookie dough? You know you'd eat a spoonful or more if it was in front of you.

3. Fear of Being Anorexic
Then there's the other spectrum that if I pin fitness-type images then others will think I have body image issues. I've very happy with myself, thank you, but sometimes I come across good inspiration + ideas.

4. Fear of Being a Lesbian
Yes, I have a board called "Girl Crush" that is filled with super hot women. No, I don't want to sleep with them.

5. Fear of Having Baby Fever
I might be most guilty of this one + it might also be the most creepy. I love babies + I especially love adorable nurseries. I pin these suckers all of the time + show no shame. At least I'm not one of those weirdos that pins breast feeding photos.

I know I can't be alone in this ...what's your Pinterest phobia?

No comments:

Post a Comment