2/9/12

i was there: sts9

Show: STS9

Location: The Congress

Date: 1.21.12

Favorite Song: "Scheme." Duh.

Memorable Moment: I had seen some footage from other shows on the tour, but seeing the opening theatricals live was quite impressive. These musicians are super talented, but I want to take a moment to give this production crew a round of applause.

Biggest Letdown: I guess you've gotta do what you've gotta do, but the Congress Theater has gotten pretty intense lately. I mean, security guards yanking my bra or plowing through the crowds is quite the buzz kill. Again, I understand that these things might be necessary + that just makes me sad. A few short years + quite a lot has changed. Come on, idiots! Just learn to behave yourselves + none of this needs to happen.

This Show: Was quite the start to 2012. I got a great show was a fun group of people. There's little more in life that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment