12/26/15

i was there || grimes

Show: Grimes

Location: Metro

Date: 11.25.15

Favorite Song: I didn't have enough time pre-concert to really give her new album a good listen so "Genesis" an old tried + true favorite did it for me.

Memorable Moment: Grimes being Grimes.

Biggest Letdown: I told myself about a million times the day of the show to make sure to get there early because half of the fun of Grimes concerts is watching the weirdness ensue onstage yet there I was standing in the way way back.

This Show: was pretty hard for me. It was the first show I went to after the attacks in Paris + as much as I tried I couldn't get thoughts from that horrible night out of my head. I haven't been to another show since. I'll get back in there but I am still pretty shook up.

No comments:

Post a Comment