5/28/14

i was there || chet faker

Show: Chet Faker

Location: Lincoln Hall

Date: 5.20.14

Favorite Song: I'm going to be very vulgar for a moment but I about creamed my panties during "Talk is Cheap." Absolutely hands down the sexiest song I've seen live in a very long time if ever. It made for an absolute perfect ending. Pun may or may not be intended.

Memorable Moment: At one point Chet said something along the lines of "When I got to Lincoln Hall I asked them to crank up the heat because I wanted to get things hot + sweaty in here." Um mission accomplished. I too enjoy being hot + sweaty.

Biggest Letdown: Prior to the show I was enjoying a night of oysters + bubbly + ended up getting to the show a bit late. In all fairness the show also started pretty early too. Unfortunately I missed a bit of his set. Despite that it was still one of the best shows I've seen in a while.

This Show: could have very likely been the show I met my soul mate (or maybe he was just one stage?) at had I arrived a little bit earlier. Everyone was feeling hot, sexy, + real good. That's pretty much the trifecta for baby making. But fear not! If you missed this show he'll be back at North Coast so grab your tickets. 100% worth it.

Ps. I've also had a weird thing for beards ever since this show. Also, THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment