5/19/14

i was there || shlohmo

Show: Shlohmo

Location: Bottom Lounge

Date: 5.2.14

Favorite Song: I've said this a million times but I'm all about sex music + nothing gets sexier than Shlohmo's remix of Jeremih's "Fuck You All the Time." That song makes me giggle + feel turned on all at the same time. I am beyond thrilled that I got to hear it in a live setting.

Memorable Moment: I really love seeing shows at Bottom Lounge. This may have been the first sold out show I've ever seen here but there was still plenty of room to move around + the bar was still within reach as well. This really adds to the experience.

Biggest Letdown: This was a very early + short set. I wanted the night to keep going at this venue but alas, we were forced to leave. I probably should have headed to Primary for Orchard Lounge but on second thought, maybe not.

This Show: was a hot mess but in a good way. I developed a new found love for sparkling sake prior to this show so was feeling a little funny that night. A perfect mood for seeing a show (except probably a little too chatty).

No comments:

Post a Comment