7/20/11

i was there : electric forest


Location: Rothbury, MI

Date: 7.1-7.3

Favorite Song: For once, this wasn't really about the music. Electric Forest had a pretty solid line-up, but even the most ridiculous set couldn't compete with all of the insanity happening off stage

Memorable Moment: During my very first show of Electric Forest it started raining nuggets of marijuana & then within two seconds of that happening a guy with long dreads was dancing around ass naked. Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore...

Biggest Letdown: Realizing that I am, in fact, a bit of a priss. I missed my bed & showering.

This Show: Made me feel like Alice did when she fell down the rabbit hole. Where the hell was I? And who are all of these weirdos? The whole weekend was really sensory overload; there was just so much to see & hear & do. It really was like nothing I have ever experienced before & I'm glad I can cross this one off the bucket list.

Photos from the Electric Forest Facebook page:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment