7/8/11

a question for the ladies


Summer is here, clothing is to a minimum & I want to know your thoughts on chest hair.

Personally, I love it. Can't get enough of it. (Well I guess that's a bit of a stretch. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing & my sister & I like to refer to it as "monkerific"). Generally speaking though, I find chest hair to be very sexy.

I'm curious to gather other womens' thoughts on the matter because I've been around several bare-chested guys that seem, well, a little insecure about their body hair situations. Too shave or not to shave is typically the dilemma & I for one couldn't be more opposed to the idea. Nothing sounds worse than snuggling up to a sand-papery chest. I guess I should note that I have never actually cozied up next to a shaved chest (that might be a deal breaker), so I don't know for certain if it's awful or not & I'm willing to stand corrected.
So ladies, what's the vote; is chest hair a do or a don't?

Ps. Speaking of dating deal breakers, you should check out this hilarious post from Cup of Jo. The comments are priceless!

2 comments:

  1. I'd have to agree with you, I love the hair! I actually kind of hate it when they attempt to do some "manscaping," or as my bf likes to call it "man-tenance" (maintenance, bc apparently manscaping is too girly sounding). Because it's short and prickly, whereas it's normally curly and soft. And I used to date a guy who shaved his chest and while I have to admit his big manly muscly chest did look nice, it was NOT nice to touch. So my verdict: let it grown, men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote! Hopefully a guy or two will read this & stay away from the razors :)

    ReplyDelete