12/19/12

i was there : poolside (dj set)

Show: Poolside (DJ set)
Redux DJs

Location: Primary

Date: 12.7.12

Memorable Moment: It's always cool to go to a brand new venue + Primary definitely had a nice vibe to it. I've actually been to the spot before in college when it was some horrible bar that emailed out those free all you can drink parties (think McFadden's style). I much prefer this crowd + the LED wall behind the decks.

Biggest Letdown: Once again, lame old me can't party like I used to. I saw a good amount of the Poolside set, but definitely left a bit earlier than planned. In my defense I was out late the night before.

This Show: was full of good music + interesting people. There was some truly amazing dancing + I was also pleasantly surprised by Redux DJs as well. I also really enjoyed the DJ set from Poolside. Not every artist translates well as a DJ, but these guys were great.

No comments:

Post a Comment