12/7/12

mostly naughty, but a little nice

Christmas is soon + my birthday is even sooner. I'm not too big on celebrating either, but I've always kind of loved creating my wish list of presents that I want but never up receiving.

Debbie Carlos Print
I've been eyeing this print from Debbie Carlos for years. I've even been tempted in person twice at the Renegade Craft Fair. I'm going to pull the trigger on this one very soon, especially as I finished up my gallery wall 2.0. All that's left are the big prints, so this is both perfect + affordable.

Record Player
I've been collecting vinyl albums for over a last year, but I don't actually own a record player...yet. This is partly due to not having the money for one + partly due to not knowing what to buy. I could really use someone else's expertise on this one. All I really know is that I want it to be be black, white, silver, or wood finished. via.

Fig Tree
So cliché, I know, but they really are pretty + I could really use some more green around my apartment. I've heard that Sprout is selling some for $50.00. via.

Understated Jewelry
I don't wear much in terms of jewelry, just a small gold heart necklace that belonged to my sister when she was probably 12 years old. I don't want much, but I've been dreaming of upgrading my necklace, getting a small ring, or maybe some small diamond earrings. I typically find it kind of stupid to invest so much in jewelry, but if it's something that's worn every day it can be justified.

Disco Ball
I'm still waiting on this one. How will my collection grow if you people never buy me any? via.

Linus Bike
I shared my wonderful experience with biking in San Francisco + now I'm ready to take on the streets of Chicago. I don't need a Linus bike, per se, but they sure are a pretty breed. I'll probably go with a cheaper option to start.

Shel Silverstein Collection
I love nostalgic gifts + nothing brings back greater memories than Shel Silverstein. Plus, the covers are all pretty great.

Super Fancy Camera
As I get older + have more money to do fun things like travel, etc I find myself more + more wanting a nice camera. Again, this another gift that I'd need someone's help on picking it out. Also, would love to have some photography/Photoshop courses to go along with the gift. via.

White Ceramic & Mercury Glass Anything
I haven't gotten around to posting about it, but I want to start a white ceramic + mercury glass collection for my bookshelf. I love this combo + feel as though this is an easy gift for others to pick out. via.

Although physical gifts are great, I still say that experiences are the best gift someone can give. So consider things like concerts, day trips, or meals when you're stumped on your next gift idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment