12/5/12

not an ornament exchange kind of girl

I don't have a huge group of girlfriends, so I'm not really one of those cookie decorating/ornament exchange party type of girls. Seems like quite a few people I know participate in these events this time of the year + I find it to be a bit, well, lame.

Maybe that's just the design snob in me saying that as I begin to perfectly plan out my Christmas tree decor in prep for next year, but I can offer (what I find to be, at least) a better alternative...

Tea towels! You see them everywhere. They're cute + somewhat practical, but you never make the move to buy one for yourself. Plus, they fall into the same price range as ornaments + don't need to be hidden 11 months out of the year. Plus, I promise their is one to fit everyone's styles or personalities.

Here's a few cute options if you're looking to mix up your holiday plans...

OR maybe you could keep the ornament tradition, but everyone wraps the gift in a tea towel.


1 | 2 | 3

No comments:

Post a Comment