6/27/13

laneway festival || detroit

Never before have I found myself wanting to visit Detroit as much as I have this year. There's no denying it though -- Detroit is the birthplace of techno + has a serious musical scene which is evident from the Movement Detroit Electronic Music Festival that occurs every year. I was especially bummed to miss out on Movement this year, but I may have a chance to redeem myself with St. Jerome's Laneway Festival this September. The one day festival has a seriously awesome lineup + only costs $80. Check out this lineup:
Sigur Ros & The National are headlining + there's also a very solid representation from Ghostly International which is never a bad thing. This is quite the dream lineup for me.

Anyone up for a roadtrip? I don't have a car, but I'm willing to go halfsies on gas!

No comments:

Post a Comment