3/1/11

pack rat

I have serious issues when it comes to packing -- not to mention packing for a fabulous, music-filled weekend in Miami. Now that I'm in the home stretch for Ultra, it's time to get serious about my wardrobe choices.

I've already purchased a smoking hot LBD from Akira, but unfortunately I can't find any photos online, so I'll have to snap a few shots of me in it while I'm there.
I also made the move & ordered this Salinas bikini. I originally wanted the top only, but later found out I had to order them as a pair. Lame. The bottoms are pretty teeny-weeny & I've got some serious curves on me, so this could get interesting/ugly. I plan to mix the top with black bottoms & the bottoms with a black top anyways, so it's nice to have a lot of variety from one suit.
Sunglasses are something I have never really put a big investment in, but I was treated to the best work outing of all time in which I got to pick out a pair of designer sunglasses. Sunglasses look notoriously bad on me, but I think this pair from Giorgio Armani is a good match. Plus, they're completely opaque so I can be a total creep & no one will know ;)

Probably the two other things at the top of my list are good (read: cute) sandals & a hat. The hat could be a total no-go depending on how they look (I've never been much of a hat girl), but here are a few items I have my eyes on:
I want to get a few more fun outfits (it is Ultra & in Miami after all), but that shouldn't be too challenging. I like looking at festival photos from In The Mix to get inspiration. Those lucky Aussies are enjoying their Summer right as we speak!

(Hats via UO & shoes via Nordstrom)

1 comment:

  1. Nice sunnies! I wish I could buy a pair of these glasses at the Sunglass Hut store.

    ReplyDelete