3/2/11

to each her own

Something awful happened to me this past Sunday. My Twitter feed was apparently hijacked by a bunch of babbling idiots. (Well, that's my take at least).

I have 1% interest in events like the Oscars or Golden Globes & I tend to get a little annoyed & left out when those events occupy everyone else's minds. I realize this is unfair of me. I'm sure a lot of people could care less about my opinions on the Coachella line-up or what I think of so & so's new album, so I'm going to really try to be a team player & embrace that 1% of the Oscars I did have interest in -- The fashion.
I would personally put Gwen, Mila & this other chick (see, I'm totally clueless) at the top of the best dressed list. They all look stunning & are wearing gowns that are totally complimentary to their bodies. I think that can be wear most people fail.
This gorgeous gown above wasn't a part of the events of this past Sunday, but it's something I keep coming back to over & over. It's from Bottega Veneta's Fall 2011 line & it's certainly an Oscar-worthy garment. I love how the top is a little bit raw & pairs so nicely with the clean lines of the skirt. The color is totally unique as well. I would kill to wear a gown like this.


1 comment:

  1. I don't know the name of the woman in the black dress, but I know she's the model wife of Matthew McConaughey. Twitter should make a hashtag filter option that could hide any #Oscars tweet.

    ReplyDelete