3/7/11

in the city of life she can't, she can't wait

This is the week I've been waiting for ever since last August. Crystal Castles is making their way back to Chicago & I'm about to pee my pants with excitement. 

I'm about to make a very bold, but very true statement -- Crystal Castles is the best live show I have ever been to. Their music is so dark & emotional & there's really nothing quite like seeing Alice Glass do her thing on stage. She is one of my top musical icons & my introduction to Crystal Castles was one of the best things that has happened to me within the past two years.

I'm quite biased & I realize that I have a pretty significant bond to the band that others might not, but as of now, tickets are still available for Saturday's show at The Riviera. Sure, it falls on the Saturday of St. Patty's Day celebrations, but I promise you won't regret the decision ...unless perhaps you get xxzxcuzx'd.

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment