5/5/11

i was there : tame impala

"Why Won't You Make Up Your Mind" - Tame Impala

Show: Tame Impala

Location: Lincoln Hall

Date: 5.3.11

Favorite Song: I'd probably go with "Why Won't You Make Up Your Mind," but the show just flowed so well that it almost felt like the whole concert was just one giant track.

Memorable Moment: Solving the mystery that I dance to the bass & not the drums. Also, the drummer was quite hilarious (& possibly drunk). Gotta love those Aussies.

Biggest Letdown: Honestly, I bought tickets thinking the show was for Temper Trap. I don't know why, but I always mix up the two. I like Tame Impala, but I would have probably been more excited for Temper Trap. Not regrets, though. Tame Impala was great!

This Show: Was very psychedelic & I had no idea I'd enjoy it as much as I did. I personally enjoy them much better live than on the album. Good times all around!

(I really love their album cover for some reason)

No comments:

Post a Comment