5/15/11

i'm in love with a man i've only known a short while

At times I feel like a poseur -- I want to claim to be a huge Woody Allen fan, but I've only just started watching his movies within the past year. His films can occasionally get on my nerves, but sometimes I just crave his work the way I occasionally crave deep-fried whatever or Coldplay. Not intended for heavy consumption, but sometimes it's just right.

That being said, I'm about due for another Woody Allen indulgence & I think his latest film, Midnight in Paris, which premiered today at the Cannes Film Festival will do just the trick. I'll have to be patient though; the film plays in New York & Los Angeles theaters on May 20th, but all other cities are TBD.

In the meantime, enjoy this Woody Allen quote & the Midnight in Paris movie trailer:

"Men learn to love the women they are attracted to. Women learn to become attracted to the man they fall in love with." 
-- Woody Allen

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment