10/27/11

i was there : phantogram

Show : Phantogram

Location : Metro

Date : 10.23.11

Favorite Song : This show, more than many others, made the decision of picking a favorite song very difficult. All the songs I love on the albums also sounded amazing live. "10,000 Claps" was the most calming & beautiful & just made you want to be with someone special. "As Far As I Can See" & "Mouthful of Diamonds" were the two that really got the crowd moving & that's always a good time. Then you had "16 Years" & "Don't Move" from their latest album, Nighlife, which were pretty killer. It's a very tough call, but right now I'm really feeling "Don't Move."

Memorable Moment : Trying to decide if I was more attracted to Sarah Barthel or Joshua Carter. Both are total babes that look really good on a stage.

Biggest Letdown : Really, there was no such thing as a letdown for this show. If anything, I wish I had familiarized myself with Nighlife more before the show, but at least it has kept me busy in the days following the show. Also, maybe that I hadn't missed the openers. I was curious to check out Reptar.

This Show : was phenomenal & it was FREE! (Thanks, Chirp Radio!) I just really enjoyed the energy & the sound was great. Once again, I get to cross off someone I've been dying to see live.
(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment