10/20/11

i was there : pretty lights

Show : Pretty Lights

Location : The Rave - Milwaukee, WI

Date : 10.7.11

Favorite Song : Pretty Lights was destined to remix Kanye's "All of the Lights" & the outcome was pretty ridiculous. This was a song that really got the crowd riled up.

Memorable Moment : I always love checking out new venues. The Rave wasn't my all time favorite, but it had some character. I wish I could have explored it a little bit more (& turned down the lights).

Biggest Letdown : The music was great, but I was expecting to see this:
Unfortunately, Pretty Lights couldn't do the full production in Milwaukee which was a huge bummer for me. I probably wouldn't have made the trek had I known that beforehand.

This Show : felt like I was far away from Chicago. I was in great company & enjoyed the performance, but the crowd just felt so different to me. It made me appreciate the diversity & weirdness of Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment