12/1/11

the thing about birthdays...

I think it's the combo of being so close to Christmas & not liking to be the center of attention that has caused me to kind of dislike my birthday which will be rearing its ugly little head in the next couple of weeks. Typically, all I want to do to celebrate is go out to dinner with a few people that are closest to me, but this year I might re-think things.

Dubstep phenomenon Caspa will be putting on a show at the Metro on Saturday, December 17th & I'm thinking that I might need to be in attendance. We all know how great his remix of Deadmau5 & Kascade's "I Remember" is & while I've kind of moved away from the whole dubstep scene, I'm pretty confident that this will be a great show. And if it isn't? You can always count on a good dance party at Smart Bar below.
(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment