12/12/11

i was there : matt + kim

Show: Hood Internet & Matt + Kim

Location: Congress Theater

Date: 12.1.11

Favorite Song: Hood Internet pulled out the stops with the good mash-ups. From "Rude Baptism" to "In Search of Getting U Home," I heard all of my favorites. With Matt + Kim I didn't stay super-long, but it was long enough to hear "Grinders," or more importantly, see the balloon show that goes along with that song

Memorable Moment: Thanks to the kindness of a near stranger, I was able to sneak into Budweiser's 22nd birthday party. Music is always a big plus, but I also had lots of fun with the photo booths & light sticks. Free Budweiser wasn't all that bad either.
Biggest Letdown: Party for 21 + 22 year olds meant that I felt old. A rare occurrence.

This Show: Was unexpected, free + fun. What a perfect way to ease into December!

No comments:

Post a Comment