6/27/12

feeling naked

I have never been a watch girl, but as I'm growing into more of an adult with meetings & deadlines I've began to reconsider my naked wrist situation. There's several routes you can go when buying a watch & these are the looks that have caught me eye:

1. Classic Michael Kors - You obviously can't go wrong with this decision. Maybe not the most unique, but the classics are always a good choice.

2. Art Deco - This look is a little bit more unique with the octagon shape. The problem? It seems to be sold out everywhere.

3. Bracelet Inspired - Maybe I can ease into the transition with a watch that looks more like a bracelet?

4. Cute & Affordable - I think I just love this adorable heart bracelet from Asos the most. With a price like that, it's hard to say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment