6/6/12

sneak peek : the bare bones

In the past few days I've made the decision that I won't be sharing photos of the new place until it is almost entirely put together. Factor in the amount of money I make to buy new things & that could be a little while.  I will tell you the move went quite well & I'm very happy with the place so far. It's a very old building so I was a little worried about the plumbing & such, but so far only hot showers for me.

Ever since I've moved in, the wheels in my head have been spinning at full speed as I think about all of the things I'd like to do with the place. It has a lot of potential & I think a few months down the road it will be perfection (for me at least). In the meantime, I'll try my best to share little sneak peeks of the place, starting with the bare bones...
I've already managed to hide that utility box, but the curtains will need to be replaced.
Up those stairs is the kitchen, bathroom & bedroom. I love the built-in shelves.
I mentioned it in my first post about the new place, but here is the long built-in bench along the front of the living room. Right now it is filled with boxes & things that need to be put away, but one day it will look awesome.

So that's the mini-tour. The bedroom, bathroom, & kitchen are all pretty "meh" looking right now, but once I fix them up a bit I'll be able to share. I can't wait to share how this all comes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment