8/23/12

holy decision making

I'm really trying to grasp how all of you Chicagoans are managing to stay so calm when there is a storm of amazing musicians about to pass through this fine city in the next few months. I, on the other hand, am starting to freak out a bit. Every week there seems to be announcement after announcement of new shows that I feel I absolutely have to attend. Reality (aka my bank account) is creeping up with me though & I now am facing the fact that I'm going to have to get a bit choosy. Who wants to help me decide?

Chicago Concert Calendar

I already have my tickets for North Coast, Purity Ring, Frightened Rabbit, The xx, Miike Snow, Grimes, & Squarepusher.  John Talabot, Lindstrom, Justice, Matthew Dear, & Simian Mobile Disco all fall in the highly likely category, I just haven't bought tickets yet. I really want to go to the rest, but at this point I think I should play it by ear. Should anyone out there really wants to check out any of these shows then I'm sure you can twist my arm & get me to go.

How does my schedule compare to yours? Any other great upcoming shows that I missed?



No comments:

Post a Comment