5/27/13

i was there || john talabot

Show : John Talabot

Location : Lincoln Hall

Date : 5.26.13

Favorite Song : One song that stood out when performed live that for some odd reason doesn't necessarily on the recorded version was "When the Past Was Present." It's very energetic + interesting. Drunk Christine approved.

Memorable Moment : Nothing makes me happier than introducing new music to new friends + then having them actually enjoy it. But you can hardly go wrong with John Talabot.

Biggest Letdown : This was one of those instances where I drank a little too much before the show + didn't quite pay as close of attention as I probably should have. It was also disappointing to see Lincoln Hall so empty again. Someone please remind me next year that I don't need to stick around Chicago for Memorial Day weekend. I think I would have much rather preferred Movement in Detroit.

This Show : was a good addition to a long Memorial Day weekend, I just wish it had lasted longer + turned into a bit more of a party. The music was really great though.

No comments:

Post a Comment