5/20/13

i wish this dream comes true


I've always held the Jamie xx Essential Mix at the top of my list in terms of musical perfection, but Todd Edwards might have knocked him out of that position with his 2 hour Essential Mix which aired last Friday. I listened to it at least 6 times in the past two days + I know that there will be many more listens before this week is over.

It's almost unfair though -- Daft Punk (obviously), Disclosure, David Bowie, Phoenix, Prince, My Morning Jacket, Animal Collective, Donna Summer. There are just too many great names in there for it to not be amazing. I especially loved the Giorgio Moroder - The Chase/Digital Love edit which starts around the 21 minute mark. So good. Those lyrics are just too perfect.

Take a listen. It should brighten up your Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment