7/20/15

i was there || the very best + glass lux


Show: Glass Lux + The Very Best

Location: Jay Pritzker Pavilion

Date: 6.4.15

Memorable Moment: Admittedly, I am not very up to speed on the latest music coming out of Africa. I made it to Millennium Park for Glass Lux (babe alert) but was glad I stayed for The Very Best. They brought some major energy + style to the night. Downtown Sounds always attracts a very diverse crowd since the shows are free. Despite the obvious differences among the crowd everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Biggest Letdown: I didn't walk a way from the night with any new favorite tunes, but it is hard to really be let down when listening to live music for free on Chicago's front lawn. 

This Show: The weather has been pretty rough this Summer so this was one of the few free concerts I was able to enjoy at the Jay Pritzker Pavilion. It was perfect night to sit outside with some canned rose + friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment