5/26/10

feeling schmoopy

I've never really been a total girly-girl. Sure, I like clothes & shoes & all of that other fun stuff, but I tend to avoid things like gossip & romantic comedies like the plague. Still, it's kind of nice to hear a cute little love story once in a while. I'm (uncharacteristically) in one of those moods right now.

I follow a lot of really amazing female bloggers & as a young 20-something-year old, it makes me happy to see that these women have found happiness of their own. Here are a few little stories that made me a little misty-eyed and left me feeling really optimistic about my own future life, however it might turn out.

True love is a big, fat, greasy burger.

True love is telling bedtime stories.

True love is not knowing what the future holds.

True love is doing nothing all day long.

True love is paying attention to details.

Okay, enough is enough. I apologize if I made you vomit. I won't let it happen again.

(photo via 100 Layer Cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment