5/6/10

stamp of approval

My brother and almost sister-in-law are getting married on June 19th and I’m so happy for the two of them! They just recently signed on a new apartment in Wicker Park and I wanted to get them a really unique and personalized house-warming gift.

About a year ago I saw a post on Design*Sponge for these amazing, modern address stamps from Paperwink. I ordered them the Couple option (like the one above) in hopes that it might come in handy while sending out wedding thank you cards.

Look at how great these options are:
Options (clockwise from top left) : Imprint, Wildflower, Fanciful, Chirp, Metro, & Union

They are quite affordable from $18 - $28.

Also, I love these stamps from Holly's Houses that I also found on Design*Sponge. They would make a great gift for someone with a really unique home or office façade.

No comments:

Post a Comment