5/28/10

weekend warrior

I'm feeling rather spoiled this week. (Best way to feel, no?)

Not only do I have Friday & Monday off of work for Memorial Day, but somehow I managed to score tickets for the Saturday and Sunday Cardinals game at Wrigley! I couldn't be more excited. Cardinals vs. Cubs is always an exciting weekend in Chicago. Normally, I stay as far away from Wrigley as possible, but during these series I rock the Cards gear and perfect the art of smack-talking. So fun!

What are your plans this Memorial Day weekend?

I'm hoping to stumble upon a barbecue (there's nothing I love more than grilled meat), but I'll certainly settle for a couple hot dogs at the ball park.
I'd also love an excuse to throw a cocktail party (although I'm now so sure how well that will work in my studio apartment?) so I can make these adorable invitations. Wouldn't these be great for a bachelorette party? I'm going to have to remember that in a few years for my awesome friends. Learn how to make the invitations here!

P.S. How cute is this baseball-themed wedding from Style Me Pretty? I would totally consider doing something like that!

HAVE A LONG, WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

1 comment:

  1. So how is it you're a Cards fan in Chicago? So jealous of you going to TWO Cards/Cubs games at Wrigley! I'll be heading up for the series in September! And I'm totally stealing that wedding theme when my day comes, lol!

    ReplyDelete