8/13/10

weekend warrior


Imagine that, I'm going to another concert tonight. This is no ordinary concert though; it's HARD Fest & it's probably the one night I've most been looking forward to this Summer. HARD Fest is headlined by Crystal Castles, but other acts include The Twelves, Destructo & Rusko  among others. I'm just dying to see Alice Glass scream her face off.

Aside from that, I plan to relax as much as possible. The past few weeks have really taken a lot out of me & now I'm just sort of looking for some alone time to organize my life, catch up on Mad Men & get back in the hot yoga routine.

I hope you all have a fabulously exciting weekend. If you find yourself with some free time, check out this hilarious series by Shmitten Kitten about the things in her boyfriend's house that make her sad. Too funny!

See you all Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment