9/20/11

i heart art : bucktown art fest

I checked out the Bucktown Art Fest at Senior Citizen Memorial Park back on September 28th. A lot of the booths felt a little old for my taste, but I did stumble upon a few vendors that were pretty great.

Not only was this artist super friendly, but she had a lot of talent too. All of her artwork is hand-painted on salvaged windows. These pieces would make such a unique addition to any home.

Hamilton's mixed media artwork was beyond gorgeous in person. It looks like dripping paint, but the finish is like porcelain. I am for sure keeping his work in consideration when my budget allows for an artwork indulgence.

I've been following Ariyama's talents for a couple years now & I am never surprised to see his booth overflowing at art festivals. He offered something new at the Bucktown Art Fest with his wood panel prints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment