9/26/11

i was there : north coast music festival - sunday

Show: North Coast Music Festival - Sunday
ATB
Benny Benassi
Thievery Corporation
Bassnectar

Location: Union Park

Date: 9.4.11

Favorite Song: Bassnectar's remix of Ellie Goulding's "Lights" was a special moment for both me earbuds + me personally. It was beautiful.

Memorable Moment: Not only was this the last day of my favorite festival, but it was filled to the brim with good people, good beats + good feelings. I left that festival happier than I had been in a while.

Biggest Letdown: My sub-par attempts at hooping. (See below).

This Show: Was indeed Summers last stand, but it was really the most perfect way to go out. I'm going to be counting down the days until NCMF 2012 (+ crossing my fingers that I get Underworld).

No comments:

Post a Comment