9/26/11

i was there : empire of the sun + miami horror

Show: Empire of the Sun & Miami Horror

Location: Congress Theater

Date: 9.14.11

Favorite Song: I hate to be cliché. I was really hoping it would be "Standing On the Shore" or even "Half Mast," but I can't deny how perfect "Walking On a Dream" was. That is a magical song.

Also to note, Miami Horror was pretty awesome as well. It was pretty easy for them to be overshadowed by Empire of the Sun, but "I Look to You," "Holidays" + "Sometimes" were among my favorites of the entire night.

Memorable Moment: Empire of the Sun can only be described as theatrically fabulous. They put on on a serious show ...+ don't even get me started on Luke Steel's costume changes.

Biggest Letdown: Absolutely nothing. I had so much fun.

This Show: Made me feel like everything was perfect in the world if only for those few hours. Another cliché, but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment