11/22/11

something strange

Want to know what is strange? Buying a swimsuit in Chicago in November is strange. You really have no choice but to go with an online retailer (which can have its' challenges). Luckily, I stumbled upon a pretty stellar ikat option from Robin Piccone & I'm really crossing my fingers that this little number works out.
They were sold out of the black in my size, but I went with the olive green option (like the bottoms), which I also like. Strangely, though, my other suit that I wear most often is olive green.

Now the explanation as to why I needed a new suit..
In a little over a month, I'm packing up for a week long trip to Costa Rica!

I thought buying a swimsuit in near Winter was strange, but one whole week of vacation in a foreign land? Utterly absurd. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself, other than relax & smile. I know I've got a not-so-easy month ahead of me, but it helps to have that light at the end of the tunnel.

Here's to hoping that everyone has some sort of light ahead.

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment