4/12/12

i was there : gotye

Show: Gotye

Location: Aragon Ballroom

Date: 4.3.12

Favorite Song: Not to be cliché, but "Somebody That I Used to Know" was pretty great. The crowd was screaming along & I just love Kimbra on the vocals. I should also point out that I only made it to the show for about 5 songs total, so I really didn't have much to choose from.

Memorable Moment: The visuals were pretty mediocre for this show, but I had a good laugh it the ever-growing cacti sprouts with little smiley faces like the one below.
(via)

Biggest Letdown: I'm kind of kicking myself for missing so much of the show. I'm no die hard Gotye fan, but he does make great music. Maybe I could have heard "The Only Thing I Know." It was also a tad too crowded for my liking.

This Show: was one of the first shows of 2012 that really intrigued me. I have never seen Gotye live before either, so that's always a fun experience to see someone new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment