4/18/12

a little inspiration

Although the fun part of moving (shopping & decorating) will probably have to wait a bit because I'm poor, my brain (& Pinterest account) is getting filled to the brim with new ideas for my future place. Some of the ideas? Take a look...
This rug will be mine. Also, sheepskin accents.

Frames of all size. Some on the floor, some on shelves.

I've got my heart set on a comfy blue couch.

A dark accent wall. Not 100% convinced on chalkboard paint just yet though.

Music will be predominantly featured in my living room.

Maybe on a low shelf live this.

At the end of the day, this is a bachelorette pad, so you can expect a girly touch or two.

Okay, enough for now. You can expect to see more posts like this in the coming months.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

No comments:

Post a Comment