4/9/12

something to look forward to : pitchfork music festival

We're a day away from the official Lollapalooza announcement (even though this list has been passed around the interwebs), but I wanted to share my excitement about the Pitchfork Music Festival line-up before it gets totally overshadowed by the seemingly awesome Lolla line-up.

I jumped on the Pitchfork Music Festival 3-day tickets as soon as they went on sale even though the line-up was a little slow to develop. I'm glad I did, because Union Park will be hosting a great group of performers, many of which I've never seen before. Here's a sampling of some of my never-before-scene artists I'm looking forward to seeing:
"Streetz Tonight" - AraabMuzik

"Genesis" - Grimes


"Lofticries" - Purity Ring

"Cannons" - Youth Lagoon

No comments:

Post a Comment