1/18/16

seen || 1.20.16

so i'm about to commit the blogger cardinal sin. i had this excellent idea to start sharing all of the beautiful + inspiring snapshots i have found on instagram but i screwed up. i have quite a collection of images but unfortunately did not capture all of the sources. i promise to do a better job of citing my sources moving forward!

dwell
january definitely puts me into nesting mode. these negative degree temperatures just end up keeping me indoor + dreaming about ways to decorate my home. i would kill for those little monkey lights at the bottom.



@the stellabluegallery | @westelm | @anewalldecor | @schoolhouse | unknown | @heavythreads

make
 i would like to start drawing again. and no i am not interested in adult coloring books. naked women + fishing lures are more my style.


@leah_ball_handmade | unknown | @sfgirlbybay | unknown

wear
colombia left me dreaming of warn weather + future beach adventures. my next trip will definitely call for a new swimsuit + cool choker necklace.


@prismboutique | @acaciaswimwear | unknown | @bikinibird

celebrate
i could really use some frozen champagne in my life.

@pennyweight | @local_milk | @thecoolhunter_

sweet music
oh bowie. you will be missed.

unknown | @freepeople | @glitterguide | @garancedore

holidaze
 even though the holiday season is long gone i'm going to want to remember these ideas for next year


@joslyntaylor | @asraigarden | @local_milk

No comments:

Post a Comment