2/23/10

celeb status

A few weeks I was thrilled to write about Sanna Annukka's "O'Connell" bar mirror featured on Design Sponge. Now, I have come to find out that my Urban Outfitters loveseat was featured in Emily Hensen's home on Design Sponge as well. Kind of makes me feel warm and fuzzy (and stylish)!

I live in a tiny little studio and I didn't have a huge budget when it came to buying furnishings for my place. I fell in love with the verdigris loveseat from UO and was thrilled to learn that it was within my budget.

Although it's not the most comfortable, I love the look and color of this tuffed loveseat and it's something that I hope I can smuggle into my future homes as a statement piece in a low traffic room.

I've had a slighlty difficult time trying to decide what exactly I want to do with it. What kind of color scheme would it work with? What type of furniture would compliment this piece? Can I combine this loveseat with modern designs?

Does anyone have ideas of what I could do with this beautiful couch?

No comments:

Post a Comment