2/18/10

f is for...

Food!

My favorite. 

This theme felt appropriate with Restaurant Week rolling out in Chicago tomorrow and ending on February 28th. Last year's Restaurant Week was so successful that the number of participating restaurants went from 144 to 160 and they have extended the offer from 8 days to 10. Participating restaurants offer 3-course prix-fixe lunches for $22 and/or 3 or 4-course prix-fixe dinners for $32. That's less than the cost of a single entree at some of these restaurants.
You can find the list of all participating restaurants here to make your reservations. 
I would settle for any, but these are the one's that I am really eyeing...
Man, that was hard to narrow down. I'm sure I've missed some ridiculous places that I've just never even heard of, but did I mention my Dad comes in town on the 24th - 28th for the Dental Convention? 


Hello free meals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment