2/15/10

shopping cart

I really need to chill out on the spending, but it is really difficult for me to go very long without getting something for myself. Lately, I've really been putting an effort into getting pieces that will last, whether it be for the closet, home, whatever. The last two weeks I've done a pretty good job at keeping the spending to a minimum. Take a look at what I bought...
I bought this sweet vase last week from aspoonfulofcharm's Etsy shop for just $5.00. I'm not quite sure where I'm going to put it, but it was too cute to pass up for such a cheap price. It reminds me of something one of my grandmothers might have had.
I'm a big fan of Jennifer Ramos' blog, Made By Girl, and i noticed today that she had new prints up at her Etsy shop. Once again, I couldn't resist, but I am thinking that this will look really great in my next apartment that exists only in my imagination :)
I felt like a total celebrity today when I did my daily check of Design*Sponge. What a joy to find that my very own surname was featured in Sanna Annukka's sneak peak. What's even more exciting is that my parents have the exact same pub mirror hanging in their basement. I might have to hold out for a bit, but that mirror has just been added to my "no brother and sister you can't have this, it is mine when mom and dad don't care anymore" list. So far that list just consists of this mirror and my mother's china. Is that a morbid thing to plan for??

No comments:

Post a Comment