2/9/10

e is for...

Ear Warmers.


It seems my mind is distracted by the snow that has been falling all day in Chicago. We've gotten between 7 and 10 inches and it doesn't seem to be letting up.

On days like today, it can be quite crucial to bundle up as much as possible, which often times leaves me looking a little like this...
While I strive for warmth, and not style, it is always exciting to find cute winter weather accessories. This season, my go-to accessory has been my knit ear warmers from Lori's Shoes. I immediately fell in love and bought them in both black and cream. I wear them everywhere!
I've been seeing these around town at Akira as well.

My other go-to Winter accessory is these rockstar gloves I got from my sister. They might not be the warmest, but they're so adorable and I can still use my iPhone. She bought them at Shopbop, but it looks like they're sold out.
Stay warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment