2/13/11

i was there : cosmic gate


Location: Vision

Date: 2.12.11

Favorite Song: I can't claim to know very much about Cosmic Gate, but I've heard their name enough to know that it was a show I wouldn't regret seeing. So as a bonafide newbie, I guess I'd go with "Fire Wire."

Memorable Moment: I'm always one for checking out new places & Vision does have pretty amazing lighting. I also loved how cool it felt on the dance floor from their air cooling system. It looked really cute with the Valentine's Day decorations too.

Biggest Letdown: Probably the venue itself. I felt a little out of my element & didn't appreciate $10 weak cocktails. It was quite entertaining to go to the bathroom & be the only one speaking English though.

This Show: Made me take baby steps into the world of Trance. It's all pretty new to me still.

(Photo & video via Vision)

No comments:

Post a Comment