2/24/11

sunday girl

I've got another big night of music to look forward to in a couple of months -- Rusko's coming back to Chicago to perform at The Congress on April 22. In October I shared my Rusko experience at The Metro, so I'm quite excited to hear that he's making his rounds again. To top things off, The Twelves will be mixing late-night at The Mid. It's funny that I've actually seen these two acts on the same night before, but in a totally different context. They were both part of HARD Fest with Crystal Castles. I was so excited to see Crystal Castles (& rightly so) that nothing else could really pique my interest quite as much. Things are a little different this time around. I really love both Rusko & The Twelves, so I'm equally anticipating each of the shows. Anyone care to join in the fun with me? 

Also, what do you think -- do you have a favorite of the two? It basically comes down to dub vs. dance in this battle.

Ps. That's pretty much exactly how I spend my Sundays. (Someone's ready for the weekend!)

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment