2/21/11

i was there : hood internet


Location: The Mid

Date: 2.4.11

Favorite Song: I loved hearing "Rude Baptism" by Hood Internet, but my favorite of the night was definitely "Miami To Ibiza" by Tinie Tempah. He put on a great show & I have a special place in my heart for the song because: A. I'll be in Miami at the end of March B. I'll be in Miami at the end of March to see Swedish House Mafia & Tinie Tempah C. Ibiza is definitely on my list of next stops in my quest to dominate the dance music scene & D. I like British accents.

Memorable Moment: Enjoying the show from the front row. It wasn't nearly as crowded as some of the other shows I have been to, so it was kind of cool to get up close & watch everything that was happening up on the decks. Oh! And I also really enjoyed drooling over Bart B More. That boy is a babe!

Biggest Letdown: Maybe it's because we only got 1/2 of the Hood Internet duo, but I couldn't find myself totally getting into the show

This Show: reminded me that although I love The Mid, it's best not to get there before 11:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment