2/24/11

this is me being crabby

I am sick of being sick.

This stupid plight of bronchitis has lasted over a month & it's really starting to get to me both physically & mentally. I'll be the first to admit if I'm crabby & to say that I'm crabby now would be a total understatement. I'm sick of staying in. I'm sick of annoying people with my cough during yoga. I'm sick of grossing people out on the CTA. I'm sick of back pains, & headaches, & not sleeping through the night. I want to go out on the weekends. I want to go for a run. I want to be around other people. I want to sleep.

I know none of you really care about this & I don't want you to. Sometimes it's just nice to have a place to vent. I just gotta keep reminding myself, "Miami in one month. Miami in one month. Miami in one month..."

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment