2/13/13

spoiled in chicago

So many shows, so little time. We have quite the lineup of acts coming our way over the next few months + it's making me feel, well, conflicted. How do I choose between all of these wonderful options?

2.14 | Joy Orbison | Smart Bar
2.22 | Passion Pit + Matt + Kim | UIC 
3.2 | Autre Ne Veut | Schubas 
3.6 | Tame Impala | The Vic
3.14 | Scuba | Spy Bar
3.15 | Django Django | Metro
3.19 | STRFKR | Metro
3.21 | Local Natives | The Vic
3.22 | Flume | The Mid
3.23 | Gui Borotto | Palladium
3.23 | Frightened Rabbit | The Riviera
3.28 | Alt-J | Metro
4.1 | Rhye | Schubas
4.2 | Sigur Ros | UIC
4.20 | Bonobo | House of Blues
5.2 | James Blake | Metro
5.3 | Purity Ring | Metro
5.14 | Kurt Vile + the Violators | Lincoln Hall
5.15 | Youth Lagoon | Metro
5.18 | Foals | The Vic
5.19 | The Shins | Aragon Ballroom
5.26 | John Talabot | Lincoln Hall
6.1 | Twin Shadow | Metro
6.8 | Mount Kimbie | Lincoln Hall

I definitely plan to make it to the shows bolded above. I can't make it to James Blake (so upsetting) or Purity Ring because I'll be in Costa Rica. That still leaves a lot of great options. I'm trying to follow my rule of not seeing artists I've seen before (although I'm already cheating with Passion Pit, Local Natives,  + John Talabot) so that makes it a bit easier. Really, the shows I'm leaning towards the most are Scuba, Django Django, Foals, + Twin Shadow.

Thoughts? Any shows I'm missing? Anyone interested in going to any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment