1/5/14

i was there || matthew dear

Show: Matthew Dear (DJ set)

Location: Spy Bar

Date: 12.30.13

Favorite Song: I may be wrong but I'm pretty certain I heard samples of Maya Jane Cole's "Easier to Hide" earlier on in his set. That's cool.

Memorable Moment: Things like this don't matter in the grand scheme of things, but I really enjoy the promo poster for this event. I want to marry someone with the last name Dear.  

Biggest Letdown: This was an all night show, but sadly I only made it for a couple of hours. I'm sure things really got going towards the end of the night + I wish I could have lasted that long.

This Show: was my last concert of 2013, so that's something special. I prefer Matthew Dear's live shows but I'm glad I chose to go out on New Year's Eve EVE instead of NYE. Next time I hope I see him some place warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment