2/19/14

inspired

I haven't been doing the best job with posting lately but I'm feeling inspired to pick things back up again. I'm still absorbing everything around I just haven't done a great job sharing. Here's a few things that inspire me:


I love woodworking. There are some insanely talented people out there that make unbelievable pieces, this charcuterie + cheese board being one of them. 


Next Monday I get to design my own kicks at Nike. I'm looking for inspiration + I'm definitely into these.


My home is coming along quite nicely but I have a few shelves I'm trying to fill with bits + pieces. I'm looking for inspiration everywhere including little kiddo shelves. That disco ball + those gold dipped feathers are pretty great. 


I've been keeping journals on + off forever. This weekend I found one from seven years ago + got quite a kick out of it. I had mostly good things to say + I'm a little tempted to reach out to some people from my past + share what I had to say at the time. I think there would be a lot of good laughs.


I'm going to be honest, this winter has been really really tough. I'm over this weather + I haven't been in a very good mood most of the time. I know it's up to me to make things better but I am kind of tempted to just put on this necklace + not talk to anyone until it is at least sixty degrees outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment