2/28/14

rummaging


I'm ready for warmer weather for many reasons but one main one being flea market season. I've gone to the Randolph Street Market a handful of times over the past few years but it was always a somewhat painful experience.



Someone decided that the Randolph Street Market should fall at the end of the month which is a bit problematic when you're paying off debts + essentially living paycheck to paycheck. Pay day always ended up being just a day or two after the flea. I still enjoyed browsing but the experience wasn't quite as enjoyable as I would have liked.



This Summer will hopefully be a bit different. I'm not rich by any means but I do have a little bit more disposable income available. Plus, most of my "big purchases" are purchased. All that's left are those little details which to me is the most exciting part. I'm excited to make my home more uniquely me.





You can check out the Randolph Street Market calendar HERE.



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

No comments:

Post a Comment